Connect’up is the best opportunity to meet, share and connect with women entrepreneurs from all over the world!
As entrepreneur or wannabe entrepreneurs, we go through ups & downs on a regular basis. Being able to share this emotional rollercoaster is not only important, it is fundamental for women to achieve success – regardless of the definition you put behind this word.
We’ll kick off the night with a wine tasting before opening up the floor to the real conversation: Which challenges do you face as a woman entrepreneur?
We will create a safe space to share, learn from one another and get practical tips on how to make our daily life easier. Because if you don’t enjoy the process, you won’t enjoy the success.
What to expect?
- Good wine and picada
- Real conversations with amazing women from all over the world
- Inspiration & tips on how to make your daily life as an entrepreneur better
Connect’up is for you if:
- You are a woman (or identify as one)
- You are a local, an expat, a digital nomad or a tourist in BA
- You are a freelancer, an entrepreneur or a business owner (or plan to become one)
- You want to connect with like-minded women and expand your professional network in a more personal way.
Entrance: 280$ ARS directly at the event (cash only) – Seating is limited so reserve your spot now!
Event in English – you can join us if you have an intermediate / advanced level (but we also speak Spanish)